Monday, July 22, 2013

10 things I miss about my iPhone now that I'm on Android

Summary: While my new Android phone made my old iPhone feel old, there are some things I actually miss about having an iPhone. Here are ten that might surprise you.


Image 1 of 11


10 things I miss about my iPhone now that I'm on Android

Last week, I went mano-a-trollo discussing the 25 things my new Android phone does that makes my iPhone feel like it comes from the 1990s. The article stemmed from my recent move off of my aging iPhone 4S to a new Samsung Galaxy S4.


There are, in fact, many things the Android phone does that make my iPhone feel old. However, we're all about full disclosure here on DIY-IT, and so in all honesty, I have to tell you that there are some things I do miss about my iPhone.


That's what this article is about.


Image courtesy David Gewirtz.

No comments:

Post a Comment